When I started this whole ordeal, I rechambered a stock 91/30 with the 54r Improved.
And ofcourse, not knowing how this was going to play out, I was hesitant to use a good barrel. So I used my worst one. 
In hind sight (duh), the loose bore made for some low peformers. But I got some brass formed properly atleast. 

54r Improved preliminary load data/range results 9/2013

.311 174gr Sierra Matchking/std primers/no crimp
IMR4350
51grn =2324fps
52grn =2322
53grn =2427
53grn =2413
54grn =2521
54grn =2581
54grn =2600
55grn =2645
55grn =2644
56grn =2712
56grn =2717 
56gr = 2704
57gr=2766
58gr=2776
59gr=2782
60gr=2810
61gr=2860
Using a shot out .314bore 91/30

--------------------------------

Accurate Arms 4350
58gr=2650
59gr=2700
60gr=2742
Using shot out .314bore  91/30

 

Image: